Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

It's been way too long!!!!


It's been way too long since I last blogged! The Lord has been telling me I need to start blogging again- probably for some time now (maybe 2 months or so)!!! I don't know why I haven't listened- maybe just being lazy or maybe because I've been in pain!
Yes, I don't have Cushing's Disease anymore- but I seemed to have herniated a disk in my back! I have been in pain since May- The disk is sitting on my right sciatic leg nerve- I had to have physical therapy- and it has helped- I can finally say that currently I am not in pain!!! Yay!!!!
The Lord is good! He has sustained me and gotten me through! I guess I haven't written about this ordeal because I think I was a little discouraged- and possibly frustrated with God about my health issues! The Lord has been so patient with me! This year, 2010, has been challenging! But it has changed my life- my life with Christ as my guide! I know that just because I am one of His children doesn't mean I will not face trials... He is molding me a making me His own- and what He wants me to become- and its exciting!
2 Peter 3:18 "Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment