Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Lucky Charms and Plastic Spoons all over the Floor!



I sit here as my entire kitchen is covered in Lucky Charms and Plastic Spoons! My son Dash, who just turned 2, is very crazy! He's a very rowdy boy! I know I will have to face the mess sometime soon- at least before he wakes up from his nap!

Dash just turned 2 on October 30th! He's growing up way too fast! He's definitely a Momma's boy. He's loves to cuddle and hug. I'm dreading the times when he starts kindergarten, graduates from college, and gets married! I'll be rolling on the ground crying- Dan will have to pick me up and carry me out of there!

It's been such a joy to be a stay at home mom for Ella and Dash! Even though its crazy most of the time- I'm trying to take in every hug, kiss, and moment daily- hour by hour. Because I know this time (while they are young) will not last forever! Its such a joy to raise them! God has truly blessed me- I feel like I don't thank Him enough!!! My joy comes from the Lord- I always will have Joy through Him! Happiness comes and goes- but Joy in the Lord is forever! Recently, God has been speaking to me about joy- His Joy- I see the word Joy everywhere this time of year! It's a constant reminder- to me that- His joy- is all you need- for the rest of your life! His Joy never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment