Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Praise Him"

What day is it? Oh yeah, Wednesday, speech therapy day and preschool. My days just seem to run together now! Managing Dash's speech, occupational, and physical therapy is challenging in and of itself, but now we have preschool! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but geesh, i'm worn out! Most days I'm praying "Dear Lord give me energy"!

Since my last blog, Dash has started preschool! He was accepted into the R.E.A.C.H program with the Columbus City Schools! It is a preschool program for kids with autism, every child in the program has autism. The class has about 6 to 7 kids with 2 teachers. He also gets physical, occupational, and speech therapy! We are so happy for this program! A blessing from God! Dash has also started riding the bus, and let me tell you, he loves it!!!! Every day around 12:30 he goes to the door and waits excitedly because he knows the bus is coming! I'm soooo thankful for that, because it makes my job a little easier, more peace of mind!

Its funny how the Lord makes Himself known! Just the other day, I was really discouraged, and sad about Dash's situation. I know I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that he has autism. I have good days and I have hard days. Yesterday, I was having one of those hard days, but the Lord revealed Himself to me! In the form of a license plate! As I was driving down the highway, a car in the lane to my left sped past! I looked down for a moment and saw the license plate, and it simply said "Praise Him". I thought to myself, "Wow"! God is right here with me! He knows what I'm going through! We, as children of Christ, need to look for, and look toward Him in all of life, because He has message for us! It's simple. Praise Him. I will never forget get that day when He picked me up from the depths of despair. Praise Him for your life, your blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! God has sent wonderful reminders of Himself to me through license plates as well! I need to write them down though - so I can recall and proclaim His faithfulness. Praying that your heart is full of praise for Him today.

    ReplyDelete