Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Big Boy!


I'm so excited about this Big Boy Vintage Bank! It just makes me smile- I guess! He looks just like Dash! -except for the blue eyes. I found him at the Thrift Store last week! Its in perfect condition!Dan thinks I'm crazy because I can't stop talking about it! Maybe its the meds talking! I do love going to the thrift store and finding interesting vintage pieces- they are way cheaper than ebay or the antique mall! Anyway- its nice that I'm able to get out more now- growing stronger each day! I'm still pretty worn out at times- usually I take a nap once a day! Its such a blessing to have Dan home during this time- he'll be going back to work in a week- I can't believe its been 4 weeks since my surgery! I will miss him when he goes back! I'm going to have to build up my arm muscles so I can lift up Dash- he's 26lbs.! I see the surgeon next week at the Cleveland Clinic- they are slowly tapering down my Cortef- so hopefully I can start gaining more energy- and my face and body can go back to normal! Sometimes I get impatient- I would love to just snap my fingers and have everything go back to the way it was! The Lord is teaching me patience through this recovery- its going to take some time. I need to just trust and rest in His healing arms! I know He will restore me!

No comments:

Post a Comment