Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Pasta Boy!




Tonight for dinner we had tortellini!
Dash loved it-can you tell?! Ella's Birthday is tomorrow- we let her open all her presents today! We got her a Zhu Zhu pet named Fluffy! She absolutely loves it! She really wants a real hamster-so we thought this would be the next best thing! She is talking to it right now as I write this! She pets it and treats it like its real! They are watching Barbie in a Mermaid Tale together! :)
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27
Well, I can't believe its been 5 weeks since my surgery! I'm doing great! Every day it gets a little better! I'm still pretty tired, and sometimes nauseated, but I'm able to get through! My headaches have diminished- the Lord is taking care of me- and I'm trying to rest in His arms. Dan goes back to work next week- I'll miss him, so will Dash! I was changing Dash's diaper yesterday- for the first time in like 6 weeks- he looked at me funny- he was just staring at my face like "mommy- you're changing me?" where's daddy?" I need to build up my muscles- once again- in order to lift Dash- He weighs 27lbs! Dan and I saw the Doctors at the Cleveland Clinic on Wednesday. They said I can get back into the swing of things. I'm going to start exercising again because I gained about 20lbs. due to the Cushing's Disease! I weigh right now about as much as when I was 9 months pregnant with Dash! Its kind of frustrating- but I know that I can do it - I did it before- the lbs. came right off- with hard work. I'm going to start slow- by walking around my block- since the weather is nice! I'll take it day by day step by step!

No comments:

Post a Comment