Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Time is Now....:)


My Time is Now!
Psalm 139:13,14
"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb."
"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well."
I am so thankful I live now- in the 21st Century!
Ahhhhh Technology! Its so amazing what Doctor's can do in this day and age- especially for Cushing's Disease! Back in the old days-like just 100 years ago- I probably would have just died from this terrible disease! My whole surgery was basically done through my nose and guided by an MRI! Amazing! Just 50 years ago they would have had to cut my skull open in order to get to the tumor. The Lord knew my life had to be now so he could show me his great and wonderful power! While I was at the Cleveland Clinic last week the Lord kept reminding me that He was in total control of my life- and He placed me exactly where he wants me! He never gives us anything we cannot handle! My time is Now- so I'd better run with it- He will guide me.

1 comment:

  1. What a great testimony, Deborah!

    ~Lisa Dunk

    ReplyDelete