Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

She's proud of him- and I don't feel like eating anything!


Just the other day Ella told Dan that she was proud of him!
She said "Because you take care of Dash and you pick me up from school"- "all of the other parents just 'smile' when they pick their kids up"! I guess Dan must do something extra special when he picks Ella up- she is a daddy's girl! :)
Update on Recovery:
Yesterday Dan and I went to the Cleveland Clinic for a check-up- everything is going good- I'm on Cortef (a steriod drug) to help me come down off of the cushing's high safely and comfortably. I can totally tell the difference between having cushing's disease and not having it! I can stay up past 7:00! Whoo Hooo! I don't feel like eating everything I see! And I think my hair has stopped falling out! I do get some headaches now and then- that's when narcotics come in handy!:) The headaches are due to sinus pressure (fluid in the sinuses) due to the surgery. Hopefully they will resolve quickly- that is my prayer- currently! The doctor said that the mass was 4mm and the pathology revealed one of cushing's disease! Good news because its not a malignant tumor- that would be very rare! The Lord is good- He has blessed me with so much! I will praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment