Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

This man is amazing!


This man is doing an amazing job at being mister mommy while I recover!
He's got no complaints! It's hard taking care of a fussy, skwermy, wormy 17 month old at times! Poop doesn't faze him anymore! I knew he would be a good father- but not this good! He does get tired at times- I say "Welcome to my world"- but he keeps on going- and going strong! All without caffeine- I must add. He cut back on caffeine a couple months ago- he was drinking it all day long- now he only drinks about one cup a day! It just amazes me! God gives him the strength- I know it! I am so proud of him, and all he does for our family! The Lord has truly blessed me with such a wonderful husband! I learn something new about love, life, and family each day I am with him. His testimony challenges me to be a better person- and I love him so much for that!

1 comment:

  1. Another upbeat post! Thinking of you and keeping you in prayer, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete