Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Alright people- I've got places to go people to see!

"Nay, in all these things, We are more than conquerors through Him that loved us." Romans 8:37
Alright people- I've got places to go people to see!
Let's get a move on it!
I'm going to be totally honest- I'm tired of waiting- for my surgery- the past 2 days have been a little difficult with the Cushing's Disease. I've been extremely fatigued- The mornings are usually the best for me- it's when I have the most energy- so that's when I try to get everything done that needs to be done! Well, yesterday I decided to help Ella clean her room and re-arrange her bookshelf. After about an hour of moving in slow- motion- I was extremely exhausted and had to lay down for the rest of the day- in bed!
Sometimes it can get very frustrating when you want to play and have fun taking care of your kiddos! But, I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who lets me rest while he takes care of mommy duties. I know God is once again teaching me patience! This surgery is going to be here before we know it- (a little over 2 weeks away) but, to be honest it sometimes seems like years away! I know God is in control- and it is all in His timing! I just need to be patient!
Easier said than done!

No comments:

Post a Comment