Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Here's the hair!


Here's the new color- slightly lighter more golden/ reddish! I really like it! It covered the two gray hairs! Yay!
Well- exactly one week till Surgery!
This time next Friday I'll be sedated, and hopefully tumor free!
I just got my pre-surgery itinerary in the mail from the Cleveland Clinic- it felt like Christmas! Really it did! I'm very excited! Can you tell! I have to see various doctors starting Thursday- I also need to have some tests like blood work, CT scan, MRI scan, EKG, and nurses appointments before I can get cleared for surgery. I know I'll pass- I'd better! I think the reason I'm so excited is because this disease makes you feel so horrible- I just want to get back to regular life- as quickly as possible! I've got kids to play with- and I need lots of energy! :) The Lord has truly helped me to have a positive attitude- its all about faith! Blind faith!
"He went out, not knowing whither he went." Hebrews 11:8
"Faith never knows where it is being led, but it loves and knows the One who is leading."
Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment