Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pixie!!!!



Yay! Pixie cut! I finally got the hair all cut off! I love it! It feels so good! Ella said only teachers get that haircut! But she said she loves it!! :) Since my hair was falling out because of the Cushing's I figured it was time to chop it off! It feels so liberating! I love it, love it, love it- can you tell I really like it!!! Dan and Dash went with me to the salon- I told Dan a couple of days ago that I was going to get all the hair cut off- His response- "Halle Berry short?"- I said "yes"- He said-" o.k. good." I think he thought I was going to get it Sinead O'Connor short- like shave it all off or something! :) He likes it! Dash on the other hand- (he's 16 months) has been making weird faces at me all day- like "where's my mommy?"
But I can tell he's getting used to it! I was able to donate the hair because it was quite long!

"I will very gladly be spend and spent for you."
2 Corinthians 12:15

2 comments:

  1. I love it too! That's so great you could donate it. :) See you next week! (Angie said this)

    ReplyDelete