Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ella's Picks!


Here's Ella's Brackett!
It cracks me up!
She filled it out very carefully- and circled the winner!
When I asked her why she chose Michigan St. to win it all- she responded- " Because Magic Johnson taught them all how to play basketball real good!"
Smart girl!
Ella loves to read all of Dan's old NBA magazines- so I think she is a little stuck in the 80's and 90's! Magic Johnson is her favorite player! She does have a LeBron James jersey and loves to wear it- she also loves the Kobe/LeBron puppet commercials- she watches them on YouTube quite often! I sometimes can't believe this little girl is only 6 years old! She seems so wise beyond her years! I guess she has an old soul! Although- she always says she never wants to grow up! I respond - "Yeah, me too!" :)

2 comments:

  1. Ella's stuck in the '80s and '90s just like her dad, even though she wasn't even born yet then!

    ReplyDelete