Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Livin' on a Caffiene high...or maybe a Sugar high..


Yummy! Don't those cupcakes look sooo delish!!!!
Livin' on a Caffeine high.... or maybe a Sugar high....
O.k. I just ate a bunch of chocolate- and I feel great!! Well, I've actually felt great all morning- I was able to get so much done! Dash and I went to Wal-Mart to get some cat food, baby food, hand sanitizer- odds and ends like that.... morning is the time to go to Wal-Mart... if you know what I mean! We also went to the mall and walked around- It felt really good to walk around- although I tend to get really hot and had to rest a couple of times. Anyway, I think I felt so good this morning is because I had a Medium McDonald's coffee and it probably had way more caffeine in it than I'm used to! Oh well- it was good and I feel great, fantastic, like I could run a marathon! I'm trying to think of what else I can do before I crash! Oh, yes- I noticed- now that my hair is short- I have some gray hairs! Well, maybe just 2! But that is 2 too many! Soooo I'm going to dye my hair now (just a couple of shades lighter)- the box says it has good gray coverage! :) I gotta look good for my surgery next week! It's coming up fast- the Lord is good! I will be soon on my way to recovery!

2 comments:

  1. I remember one time when I worked at Legal Services that I had a cup of coffee from Starbucks and I felt like I could fly! (I didn't try it--the windows on the 31st floor don't open.) I have 1 white hair in the center of my forehead that always comes back, so I just leave it there.

    ReplyDelete