Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Lucky Charms Day!


Happy Lucky Charms Day! (That's what Ella calls St. Patrick's Day)
Well, It's just about 1 week till the surgery at the Cleveland Clinic!
I'm glad- because I've been very fatigued lately! I've had to lay in bed and take naps- if I do simple tasks like going to the store or laundry- It wears me out! On Monday I had to have some tests done at the Cleveland Clinic ( they drew my blood every 15 min. for 2 hrs. after they injected me with medication)- sounds like fun- :) no, It really wasn't that bad- Dan was with me so it was like a date! Next Monday I have to go up to the Clinic once again to have a CT scan and see the ear, nose, and throat Dr. before surgery. Dan's glad we can have another date to the hospital :) He is a very special guy- and it makes this whole health trial much more pleasant! Surprisingly, I'm not nervous about the surgery! The Lord is helping me! He is giving me peace- much more peace than I ever expected. I know He will take care of me so I can once again be restored!
"The everlasting God fainteth not, neither is weary." Isaiah 40:28

No comments:

Post a Comment