Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

She makes my headaches go away :)


Ella just makes me smile- each and every day!
O.k.- I'm going to brag- just a little bit about my 6 year old !
I guess I'm allowed- I'm her mommy!- and proud of it!
She says the funniest things.....
A couple days ago she told me that the Jonas Brothers were the best singers in the whole world! And- all she can think about are the Jonas Brothers! I don't know where she got that from because we don't own anything Jonas Brothers! She probably got it from school! She loves school- she even said today that she didn't want it to snow anymore because she wants to go to school!
She also talks about what she wants to be when she gets older- as every 6 year old does! She says she can't decide- one day she wants to be a teacher, or a rock star, an astronaut, or even a wrestler/ boxer! She talks non-stop- all day long- I don't know where she gets the energy!
We have long conversations about God, heaven, death, life, nature, the human body, etc. She wants to know about anything and everything! Anyway, enough of my gushing! She just makes my headaches go away! I've been having some serious headaches lately with the Cushing's Disease and it is such a wonderful remedy to have a fascinating little daughter ease that pain!
She is truly a blessing from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment