Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bluebell- we love you- But we don't like you!


Bluebell- we love you- But we don't like you!
This is our cat Bluebell! Ella wanted me to take some pictures of Bluebell because she wants to take them to school to show her teacher and all her friends! Ella loves to get up in front of her whole 1st grade class and talk about various things- her teacher lets her! She loves to write stories, draw them and share with her classmates! I don't how she does it- me- at her age- I would never get up in front of my class- never! I was very shy!!!! Anyway, back to Bluebell our cat- she is crazy! I guess most cats are crazy in one way or another! Dan and Ella- I know they secretly love her but they don't like her! Ella tells me almost every day she wants a dog and likes dogs better than cats. I told her we can get a dog when she is like 14 or 15. Bluebell would not do well with a dog- she would probably tear their face off ! O.k. Bluebell only loves us when she gets fed- she even hisses at us when she gets mad - and we are HER loving family! She even swats at baby Dash when he gets near her! Dash just laughs- he's not scared at all! Dan asks almost every day "How do we get rid of this cat?"- we joke- maybe someday she'll just run away- problem is she never wants to go outside! We sound horrible- don't we? All kidding aside, I know we, as a family, would truly miss Bluebell if she was gone! Although- I wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of having her totally sedated when she goes to the vet! The vet techs had to get out the big anti- scratch gloves last time she was there! I could go on and on about how she jumps on my head in the middle of the night- every now and then! Or how she eats any little crumb of food left out- and then proceeds to throw up on the carpet! We go through a lot of Resolve carpet cleaner!!
We do love her - even though Dan will never admit it!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad she never goes outside ... Maybe she'd wander too close to a leaf shredder one day and you'd just never see her again.

    ReplyDelete