Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Mac Snack Wrap- I Love You!


O.K.- I know this is not a picture of a Big Mac Snack wrap- but its close enough!
Big Mac Snack Wrap- I Love You!!! ..... And other advantages to having Cushing's Disease!!!!
This is probably the Cushing's Disease talking- so you'll just have to bare with me!
I have been wanting to write about this Big Mac snack wrap since I first tried it about a week ago! Can you tell I love it!!! If you love the Big Mac Burger, but don't want all the calories (the snack wrap has like half the calories) then go for the snack wrap- it tastes just like the Burger!!!
Anyway this is the reason for probably my craziness...
Cushings Disease makes me really hungry and so I get really excited about food- anything and everything- it feels like I'm pregnant- eating is the best part- I think- of being pregnant!
O.K.- so that is one advantage of having Cushings Disease! Here is a list of other advantages!
I really do kinda like these....call me crazy!
1. I don't have to wear a big bulky winter coat- because my body temp. is very warm to hot all the time.
2. My eyelashes are longer and thicker! I love that, since naturally I have short and stubby eyelashes.
3. I fall right to sleep at night, and sleep the whole night! (Even when I have to go to bed at like 7 or 8 o'clock)
4. I have an excuse to cut all my hair off- because it was falling out- which I already did!
5. I can wear my hair like a faux hawk- which I'm doing right now!
All of these little ditties just make me laugh!
God has been teaching me about Joy lately- and finding joy in every little thing every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment