Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Robots, Denny's, and Country Elvis


Yesterday, Dan and I had a nice date to the Cleveland Clinic!
I had to see the ear, nose, and throat Dr. before surgery as well as get a CT scan of my sinuses!
They said my sinuses looked great, I had little ear canals, and if you take off your nose than you would just have 2 holes! I thought to myself "please don't take off my nose!" Well, actually they said alot more, but I've been getting so much information lately- my brain hurts!
To be completely honest I would much rather go on a date with my husband to Hawaii! I honestly could not get through all these appointments without him- he's my rock- here on earth! God is my big rock- in heaven!
Anyway- let me explain Robots, Denny's, and Country Elvis:
Robots- For my CT Scan appointment we had to go to the basement of the Cleveland Clinic. As we exited the elevator there were flashing lights everywhere and a track of robots moving supplies by themselves- we just had to laugh! Although, they did kind of freak us out!
Denny's- The place we stopped at for our dinner date on the way home! We are pretty tired of eating McDonalds (Big Mac Snack Wraps for me :)) for every meal! We haven't been to Denny's in like 10 years! We know there are some in Columbus- but not sure where! Anyway, we were way too excited to eat there- but it was soo darn good!!!! (Try the fried pancake balls dipped in syrup!!!!)
Country Elvis- We jammed to this on the way home! Let me tell you this CD is a great CD! If you like Elvis (like we do) and you like country music than you should get this CD! I know I sound like a big dork, but we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment