Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Faith like a child and Kermit The Frog



O.K.- First the Kermit The Frog Part.
This is how I describe myself (the shape my body becomes when I have Cushing's Disease) Your arms and legs become really skinny- they loose all muscle tone and your mid-section becomes really round! I say this not to feel sorry for myself- or for you to feel sorry for me- but to bring awareness to some of the things that Cushing's patients have to deal with. You have to make fun of yourself and just laugh!


Psalm 86:11-13
"Teach me your way, O Lord,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grave."

Faith like a child

God has been teaching me through this whole ordeal to have faith like a child.
I must give up my adult pride and control in my life.
It is not my life but His.
He has given me so much peace through this!
I must surrender myself to faith like a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment