Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You know you have Cushing's Disease when you have to put your spit in the mail


Another view of my Brain- way cool!
You know you have Cushing's Disease.......
When you have to send your saliva in the mail (for a test)- mailed my spit yesterday!
When you sleep more than your 16 month old!
When no one at any doctor's office or insurance company knows what you are talking about.... (I had to deal with my insurance company and doctor's office about one little test) it took like half the day! Medication of course not covered under plan- $800 out of pocket for just one vial of medication! God will figure it out. Anyway- that's enough of my rant!
Wow it feels good to vent!
My brain looks really good!
I look smart!
Isaiah 54:10
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you."
Today was kind of a stressful day- but God reminds me through this verse that everything around you can be falling apart- but He is there with you, loving you! That is all we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment