Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sometimes We Just Need to Wait......


Sunrise at our back door! Dan took a great picture!

Hair falling out in clumps now!
I'm not complaining- just sayin'
I'm glad that I have super thick hair because you really can't tell that I'm going bald! No, I'm probably exaggerating- I just need an excuse to cut it all off- really short like a pixie cut!

Sometimes We Just Need to Wait....
I need to wait for my surgery- March 26, 2010
But you know what- God is with me and He is teaching me to wait on Him and His will for my life.
Sometimes We Just Need to be Still.....
Psalm 46:10
"Be Still and Know that I am God."
"One of the Greatest Strains in life is the strain of waiting for God."- Oswald Chambers
True
Very True
It is sooo hard to wait, but it brings me such peace to know that I am not in control, be still and just wait!

1 comment: